Last Update vor 6 Monaten
- The heart rate will now update on external Heart Rate Monitors every 2 seconds.
- The Frontier X2 can now connect to 1 Frontier X App & up to 2 external devices at the same time.
Note: The external device needs to be equipped with Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) Technology to be able to connect to the Frontier X/X2.The Frontier X does not support ANT+ devices, and certain models of Polar and Wahoo (due to firmware changes on their end)
1. Click the button on your Frontier X/X2 to wake it from sleep. You will see a blue light blinking on top of the Frontier X/X2 if it is ready to pair. If a green light is blinking, disconnect the Frontier X/X2 from the device it is paired with to connect with your external device.
2. Go to the External Heart Rate Monitor section on your third-party device, as you would to connect any other external HRM.
3. Please ensure that the Frontier X/X2 is blinking blue while your third-party device searches for other external HRM's. This signifies that the Frontier X/X2 is ready to pair.
4. Once connected, your Frontier X/X2 will start blinking green.
5. Scroll through the options until you find "External Heart Rate Monitor" and select it.
6. Your third-party device will search for the Frontier X/X2. At this point, please check for the blue light on the Frontier X to ensure it is ready to pair.
7. Select your Frontier X/X2 on the screen once it appears. Your Frontier X/X2 will blink green once it is connected.
8. Once connected, double-click the blue button (in quick succession) on the Frontier X/X2 to start the recording on the Frontier X/X2. After this, you will feel a buzz and see that it blinks red every few seconds.
9 (A). Then, if needed, start an activity on your third-party device and the Heart Rate recorded and transmitted from the Frontier X/X2 will show up after a few seconds.
9 (B). If not needed, the Heart Rate recorded and transmitted from the Frontier X/X2 will show up after a few seconds automatically.
Using the Frontier X/X2 with a Garmin Watch: