5. Recording a workout
Last Update 2 bulan yang lalu
If you are working out without your smartphone or smartwatch, follow the steps below to record a workout:
Note: Carrying your Smartphone while the Frontier X app is connected to the device will allow you to view your Frontier X data in real-time, as well as collect GPS data during outdoor activities.
1. Simply double-press the red button on your Frontier X device to start. You will feel a buzz, then the display on your Frontier X will read “Recording Started.” Your Frontier X will blink red when it is recording.
2. To stop recording, double press the red button and you will feel another buzz. The display will show the words “Recording Ended”. The red blinking light will now stop.
If you are working out with your smartphone or smartwatch, you can also start a recording on the external device:
1. Connect your Frontier X to the app on your smartphone or smartwatch. A successful connection will be indicated by a blinking green light on the device.
2. In the Fourth Frontier app, navigate to the "Activity" page and press the “Start Workout” button. The device will buzz you to confirm that the recording has started.
3. To stop the recording, go to the "Current Workout" page, and click on the red "Stop" button. The device will buzz you to confirm that the recording has stopped, and the LED on top of the Frontier X will stop blinking red, and start blinking green instead.
To quick start your activity recording on the Frontier X:
1. Simply double-press the red button on your Frontier X device. You will feel a buzz, then the display on your Frontier X will read “Recording Started.” Your Frontier X will blink red when it is recording. Your activity type and alert settings will be exactly the same as that of your previous workout.
Note: You can record a session on the Frontier X with or without transferring the data on it to the mobile app or the cloud as long as the memory on your Frontier X is not full. However, to view workout summaries on the app or to view the detailed web report, you would need to transfer the data on your device.